Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Camera found

I lost my camera for a couple weeks so here is what has been going on the past few weeks...

We moved Logan into his big boy bed about a month ago. He finally decided he was ready. It was kind of hard for me because he is growing up so fast. He does need to take toys in his bed with him though. He picks a toy each night to take to bed with him. At the beginning it seemed like we had the whole toy box in his bed. Love this kid!


Logan and his cousin Liv are like brother and sister. They are the best of friends, they fight, and... they are a bad influence on each other at times. At my in-laws house we walked in on this mess they were making. It was harmless so it was pretty funny.



We went to "UP" a couple weeks ago and Logan loved it of course. He loves Disney movies. I then went to one of my mom's Enrichment nights and they had tons of balloons so we took some home to Logan. He was so excited and was trying to fly away with his bunch of balloons. Logan is so creative already and it is fun to see how his imagination works. He likes acting like a dinosaur right now. Bry went out of town and brought him back a toy dinosaur and he has been obsessed with dinosaurs ever since.



Happy Father's day to my hubby. I am so in love with this amazing man and am so grateful that my children have such a loving father to look up to. He seriously is obsessed with his kids and I love it. Love you babe!



I took pictures of Shelby and Logan on the first day I brought her home and got her dressed up. Now 2 months later it is crazy to see how much she has changed. She is turning into a little chunky monkey.... I love her rolls. She is such a good little baby. She is looking more and more like Logan every day. It is a blast having a little girl. I feel so blessed to have 2 amazing children.



7 comments:

Jess said...

Haha!! Ok first that pic of our crazy kids is HILARIOUS!! Secondly that pic of Bry with Shelby is TO DIE FOR!! Seriously, tears in my eyes, you must blow that up! You are the cutest kids and I can't believe how big they both are getting!!!

Mackay Family said...

Logan is growing up so fast! The mess that Logan and Liv made is awesome! That is what cousins are for. Shelby has changed so much...I can't believe she is already 2 months old. Cute cute kids!

Kristen said...

What darling pictures! I love it! I just have to say, you and Bry can make some dang good lookin children! Yay for imagination and yay for "toilet papering!"

candicetheresa said...

So cute and fun!

Vernos said...

i love the pics with daddy and daughter! She's so precious!!

erin T to the S said...

the cuteness is killing me!!!

Todd and Jenn said...

They are so cute!!! We just saw Up and I'm loving Logan with the balloons!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!