Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bear Lake!!!

We just got back from Bear Lake last night with my mom's entire extended family.. It was an interesting vacation. We had a wonderful time, except our little buddy, who is normally happy, had a little bit of a hard time. It all started at Wendy’s when we stopped on the way to Bear Lake for a little lunch. I snapped a shot of the first of many tantrums that were thrown on our little va-cay.



Once we got there he HATED the sand he didn’t like the feel of it on his feet so he kept them straight up in the air when we tried to put him down. When we finally got him down he had to have his feet on one of Bry’s flip-flops so his feet were not touching the sand.

This is a picture of when I asked Bryan to get Logan ready to go to the pool. He let him chill naked and read books.

He was a fabulous little guy when we were on the boat, at the swimming pool or at the park throwing rocks. He also loved LeBue’s Raspberry shakes and fries. One night we did skits and my grandma and grandpa had glow sticks for all the little kids. Logan had a blast with these.

Logan learned how to Blow bubbles recently so he does it all the time in the pool. It is so cute.

The Glow Stick’s!!!

Le'Beus... Yummy!!!







Needless to say I was so excited to get my camera back that I went a little crazy with the pictures. I just kept snapping them. Well I snapped this cool picture of Logan looking at his reflection. I love digital cameras because you can just take and take and take until you get the right one and then just delete.


Here are a few more fun pictures from our little weekend.



The trip ended with Logan breaking out in hives all over his face and body. It was so sad. I was too busy trying to take care of him that I didn’t take a picture. We were going to go to the pool again but we decided then that it was time to come home. All-in-all it was a fun vacation and we are glad we went.


13 comments:

The Magic Family said...

Poor little guy! Hives are not fun... do you know what caused them? We are headed up to Bear Lake to camp this weekend, but I'm looking at your pictures and wishing that we were staying in a room with a bed! Oh, well! You guys are trip masters this summer, we haven't gotten to hang out that much. Let us know when you are here to stay!

anya said...

Such cute pics Brit! I am camera-less because my friend lindsay has it by mistake! I hate not having it! So, I understanding going crazy with pictures after you get your camera back!

Miss you guys... PS I am unofficially released from YW... so sad! Camp was great this year... it so reminded me of our sleepless night at camp and the killer camp dance that you did while preggers!

Mackay Family said...

Such cute pictures. I love the ones of him throwing a tantrum cuz it is totally him! What caused him to break out in hives...poor little Logan! Funny that he hated the sand. Did he hate it in California? You guys all look so cute! We missed you and Logan yesterday at our play date!

AHT said...

Man i wish i could have been there... That family picture almost made me cry... I sure love you guys. So that picture you took of Logan looking at his reflection is priceless. Way to go on the amazing photography! See you soon and love you!

Jess said...

Have you guys done anything but travel this summer? I am so jealous!!

Jess said...

Oh poor little Logan, hives are no fun!!! We have missed you guys but I am so glad you had a good time!! Oh my favorite pic is of the tantrum ..... haha! gotta love it!

Shawna Wilson said...

Your little guy has the CUTEST hair EVER! I absolutely love it - and it's about time you experienced some tantrums like all the little diva baby girls throw (at least mine does...once a day! - YIKES!) Your trip looked like fun, now I'm craving a raspberry shake!

Angie said...

I'm glad you survived your trip! Sounds like you had fun for the most part! Logan is a darling - love his hair. Hope you guys are doing well, and yes we do need to get together soon!

joanna said...

cute pictures Britt!! I love Bear Lake, so I am pretty jealous. Looks way fun. Don't you love when your kids are screaming and you break out the camera? I think it's funny...Logan's a total stud.

Kristen said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you had fun...however, hives are no fun! I am so excited for tomorrow night!!

Taryn and the boys said...

we miss our next door neighbors, our new ones aren't nearlly as cool. we did make it to houston. i did start a blog, but it's a little rough around the edges. hope all is well with you guys and that logan is doing better.

kmonk said...

Ok! So your blog page is way cuter than mine! HA HA! It must be all that spare time since drill team is out of the picture! Your little guy is so cute! No wonder you wanted to spend more time with him! I hope you have enjoyed your summer!

Katie Corbridge said...

Your little family is the cutest! That little guy with his tote head curly hair is going to have the girls chasing after him!

We just heard about his sickness and we're so sorry. Your in our thoughts and prayers at this time:)

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!