Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Positively Above Par


I don’t know anything that makes me happier than seeing my two guys play together. This past week every day Bry has come home he has come in and told Logan to get his golf clubs. They go out to the back yard and play golf together. This is really the sweetest thing to see in the whole world. Logan just picks his club right up and runs to the back door. Whenever Logan hears the garage door go up he yells out “Daddy” and stops whatever he is doing. He runs to the top of the stairs and waits patiently until Bry comes in sight. He loves his daddy so much and it is so fun to see them together. I would say watching this proves that my life is really above par.

6 comments:

The Magic Family said...

That is so sweet! I love when Magic comes home and Hallie is so excited to see him. It is the best part of my day! That picture of Bry and Logan is so great! I love it!

Kristen said...

You got it good girl!! Bryan and Little Logan are definitely above par! I love you all!

joanna said...

Boys are the BEST! My little boy's favorite person in the whole world is his dad...aren't those just the moments that you want to freeze? You have the cutest little family Britt!

AHT said...

man make me cry! Reading that made me even more excited to have a little boy. Bry is such a good dad... And heavens you know all to well how obsessed I am with your little stud Logan.
Give loves to the two above par boys in your life from Aaron and I. I can't wait to see you!

the Eggett's said...

Absolutely! I am loving seeing the pics of Logan since I haven't seen him in such a long while. And yes, your life is above par! You've sure got it all going on girl!

Todd Sansom said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!! Halo anyone? Logan, you're going to be the best Halo player.

Nord, i'm going to be a single and socialize tonight, maybe tomorrow i can play with the fam. pencil me in!!!!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!