Monday, July 14, 2008

Bleach blond baby!!!


Wow! Doesn't get cuter than this little guy. The sun bleached his hair even more blond when we were in Lake Powell... I love it!


I just got my camera back today and I am so excited. I just wish I would have had it for all the vacations we have already been on. Guess this means I am going to have to go on more vacations right? We are actually going to Bear Lake this Saturday until next Tuesday and I am excited about that. Logan loves the water so it will be fun to get some pictures of him on the beach. I just wish I could have gotten some in Lake Powell with him last week. He was a trooper and just loved the water. He went on the tube with me a couple times too and he was saying “weeee” while we were going. He is going to be a little daredevil just like his dad. While in Powell I went wakeboarding for the first time in 3 summers because I have been pregnant the past few summers. I didn’t do too bad, which surprised me because I am not in “pre-baby” shape yet. Bry, of course was fabulous and hot on the wakeboard and he jumped off entirely too high cliffs. We had a great time and it was a great little get-away for our little family.

7 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Way to go wakeboarding Britt! Logan sure is a little blondie! He is adorable. I am glad that you got your camera back, but sorry that you haven't had it for your trips. I will just have to come up with my own mental image of you two on the tube. . . .how cute!

Mrs. Budge said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he has changed since I last saw him! Sounds like you are having a fun summer, a little more relaxing than the last few I'm assuming. Oh by the way, I'm pretty bummed that Thayne is gone from SYTYCD. Will however is AMAZING! I kind of have a crush on him :-)

Mackay Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mackay Family said...

I really love his hair! It is adorable. I am so glad that you got your camera back in time for your next adventure. Can't wait to see pictures from Bear Lake. It was good to catch up at dinner last night!

AHT said...

Holy, Logan is such a stud! He is growing so fast. I miss you little nordhoff family and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! By the way your new background is adorable... I'm going to change mine now... ha ha love you sis!

Vernos said...

Yay! i like posts better with pics too!! Sound like powell was great, we're heading there next week, i hope we don't die in the heat!!

The Magic Family said...

He looks so cute with his little bleach blond hair. What a cute boy!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!