Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TAGGED!!!

A. Attached or Single? Attached and have been married for 4 amazing years.

B. Best Friends? Bryan is my best friend! I am also still best friends with Jessica, Amber, Syd, Kristen and Kristie from high school!

C. Cake or Pie? Cake for sure, but I really like to use cake mixes and make them into cookies.

D. Day of Choice? Friday. I love making plans and hanging out with friends.

E. Essential item? My Cell Phone, it’s ridiculous. I carry it around everywhere with me. I usually have it down my shirt
J I know that most of my friends are laughing right now because they know what I am talking about.

F. Favorite color? Pink. My favorite color to wear is black.

G. Greatest accomplishment? Being a mom and coaching a great team for 5 years.

H. Hometown? Salt Lake City, UT.

I. Indulgences? I love sweets, especially ice cream.

J. January or July? For sure July. For the past 5 years that has been the only month I have had off of drill so it has been when our family can go boating etc.

K. Kids? Yes! The cutest kid in the world Logan and an angel named Alexa.

L. Life is incomplete without? My family! I really would be a mess without Bry and Logan. I would also be a mess without my parents and my siblings. On a lighter note, life would not be complete without diet Pepsi.

M. Marriage date? November 18, 2003. Best Day Ever.

N. Number of Siblings? 3. The nicest brother in the world and the hottest sisters in the world.

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges, but I like apple juice better than orange juice.

P. Phobias or fears? I have a fear of nasty feet and being alone. Funny combination?

Q. Quotes? "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” (Martin Luther King, Jr.)

R. Reason to smile? Watching Logan want to be like his daddy. You should see this kid golf. He is getting good and he isn’t even 1 and a half yet.

S. Season? Summer. It’s when my birthday is and I love being in the sun.

T. Tag three friends? Heather Morzelewski, Katherine Slaugh ,and Michelle Mills

U. Unknown Fact About Me? I never sluffed a class when I was in High School.

V. Very Favorite Store? I love Ross, but if I had unlimited amounts of money it would by Pottery Barn.

W. Worst Habit? Eating too much junk food.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ??? Weird question, but I would rather be having a baby than be looking at a broken bone?

Y. Your Favorite Food? Pasta and ice cream

Z. Zodiac? Gemini. Confession: I totally had to look this up. I never remember. Wow! That’s embarrassing.

5 comments:

the Eggett's said...

How cute! I keep my cell phone in my shirt all the time too, so then Jayma can't get on it and call China! If you have any good "cake batter cookie" recipes send them my way! I can't wait to see you on Tuesday! I miss you!

Heather and Trevor said...

Britt! You are so cute to leave me a comment! So fun to find friends on Blog world! YOur little family is so cute! Glad to see your well. Glad we can keep in touch on here. :)

Todd and Jenn said...

Hey Britt. Amy just has to have your gmail address so she can add you. If you want to post it on our blog I can get it to her for ya. I'm so sad I can't make it to the showcase. I'm sure it will be awesome. I can't even imagine how many hours you've put in over the past five years. You're amazing.

Todd Sansom said...

oh, there i am on your friends list. my, my... its rather large.

so i think i may have someone to hit up the gig on friday. but don't get hope up.

Kirkland's said...

Fun to learn more about you Brit!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!