Monday, April 14, 2008

My crazy week!

I haven’t posted for about a week because I have been crazy busy! The Sunday after showcase we took a ride up to see the billy goats. We borrowed Daddio’s scope so we could see them better. This is a Sunday outing Bry did growing up, so we do it every now and then. On Monday we went to dinner for 3 of my best friend’s birthdays. We went to Zuppas! So yummy. Love you guys! I had my banquet on Thursday which was really special- a great ending to a great year. After banquet we drove to St.George and arrived at 1:00am on Friday because I had to judge down there on Friday and Saturday. I then judged for 17 hours on Friday and Saturday and we drove home Sunday.

There is the down low of my crazy week. Now the fun stories… When we were in St. George Logan was in the garage and found some screw drivers on his own. He picked them up and found a tiny little screw on the garage door sensor. He proceeded to try and be like daddy and fix the garage door. It was so cute… we didn’t entice him to do this at all. He has just seen daddy do it and surprised us all with his mad contracting skills. Last cute story… when I was judging Bryan took Logan out to dinner at The Pizza Factory. After they ate he got a sucker for himself and Logan to share. He gave it to Logan and then never got it back. He was a sticky mess after but he was not going to let go of that sucker if his life depended on it. I love my little guy.




3 comments:

Jess said...

Haha!! I just wish you could have seen him with that sucker ... I have never laughed so hard in my life!!! Just love that little Logan!! We need to go down again soon, so me and you can hang out! :)

agirlnamedgay said...

so fun! it is so crazy to watch them do the things that their daddy's do! crazy! he looks so different from the last time i saw him (b/c he was only 6 months then!)

Kristen said...

How cute are these pictures! Just like daddy. I love it! He has such a cute little smile. :)

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!