Thursday, February 4, 2010

P.S.

P.S. Shelby has RSV and bronchiolitis. It seems like Logan has been sick the entire winter. Poor kid just can't catch a break. My little Shelby Angel had been a rock star and hadn't gotten anything yet. Logan has had a cold for a few days and so generously shared it with his sister. Shelby got it a whole lot worse though. I have never seen her so miserable and it just breaks my heart that I can't do anything for her. I told the doctor I feel like a bad mom because my kids just keep getting sick. She reassured me that it is everywhere in the air and we have just been extremely unlucky! Yeah! For my close friends... I'll give you a call when my kids won't infect your children. That's why we haven't hung out in awhile.

7 comments:

the Eggett's said...

awwwgh! That's the worst. Poor little kids! I hope they get feeling better soon!

Buz said...

oh i'm so sorry. let me know if you need anything.

katherine

Katie Corbridge said...

You poor thing! RSV is so scary! Hang in there and please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything or a dinner brought in, really!

Katie
673-5222

Kristen said...

Britt!!! What is going on over there in Nordhoff land? What a terrible winter you guys have had! Like I said before...call me if you need anything! I would be happy to bring you guys dinner or anything else that you need. Poor little Shelby! And Logan too of course. I'm sorry!

Mackay Family said...

What the heck? You guys have been sick all winter! Hope your kids get better soon. Do you need help with anything?

Todd and Jenn said...

I'm so sorry. Hope she gets better soon. Our Kai has been so sick and it is so hard feeling helpless. Sick kids are so hard for the mommas.

Jeff and Diana said...

Yuck. My girls have a cough. Let's get together when they all feel better!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!