Monday, February 15, 2010

The "holy ghost"

I can't find my phone anywhere... It is somewhere in the house and somehow it turned off so calling it is not helping. This morning I asked Logan if he knew where it was and he said no, but immediately put it upon himself to help me find it. He put on his "spotting scope" to see if he could help me find it and has searched high and low throughout the house. As we were trying to find it he said, "Mom, maybe the holy ghost took it!" I love children!

This is Logan's "spotting scope"

Logan also has a fetish with having things in rows, especially his cars.


Shelby's latest happenings... Playing peek-a-boo, being a little acrobat,(she loves pulling herself into a pike position), and just being so stinkin' cute!



7 comments:

Kristen said...

So...did you ask the Holy Ghost if he took your phone?? Haha...that is so stinkin' cute! So funny!

Good Job Shelby, the day Sophie is anywhere near pike position is the day I...well I don't know what I'll do, but it will be something totally out of the ordinary. :)

Katie Corbridge said...

So stinkin' CUTE! Love these pics!!! Shelby has more outfits than most adults though and all adorable!

Jess said...

Hahahaha!! Oh my gosh cutest thing ever!! LOVE HIM!! Ps can we PLEASE get together soon? Liv asks for Logs every day ... no joke. Shelby is a babe, love her in the last pic, so looks so much like Logan to me in that one! MISS YOU!

Jeff and Diana said...

Love that! Bent is in Logan's primary class. Too bad she can't focus long enough to stay in there.
One day I am just going to walk on over to your house and come hang out with you. Ok?

Steph said...

I am so glad you wrote that story on your blog! It is so amazing how fast children learn and grow... and your adorables are doing just that! You are such an awesome mom!

heavenly_divine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smith rose said...

Microsoft Project Professional 2010 Download provides advanced diagramming tools to help you simplify complexity with intuitive and professional-looking diagrams, dynamic and data-driven visuals, and new ways to share via a browser in real time.
Project 2010 Download has several scheduling enhancements to improve your control over your schedule. You can also create initial task lists in Microsoft Excel or Word and paste them into Project without having to reformat them.

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!