Monday, January 25, 2010

a little getaway!

Logan had his "show day" for his last day in his little gym class. He has learned so much this semester and I have loved watching how excited he has been every week. We had daddy come so Logan could show off. He didn't do a whole lot for the show... he pretty much just ran around the whole time- but it was still a special day for him. Daddy came and he got a certificate at the end which he was super excited about!





lets talk about this face for a minute. I told Logan to smile and this is the smile I got! I was laughing so hard- Love this kid!

Bry's birthday is next Friday and he has to go to youth conference (P.S. Bry is now the YM President. Such an awesome guy I have!) So, we went to St. George for a couple days last weekend so he could do a little golfing. He even had a lesson from the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf at The Ledges. He was only able to do one of his lessons because the weather was crappy- but he really enjoyed it!

We were able to go to the indoor pool a few times and eat at yummy places. With Bry and I doing weight watchers we had to save up our points so we could eat at one fun place each day we were there.




P.S. Can't get enough of this girl!

8 comments:

Jess said...

So glad you guys had a good time, I was worried when I heard the weather was so bad! Love those kids!!

Kristen said...

Okay...I LOVE Logan's smile! So funny and cute! What a handsome boy!

Glad you guys had a fun getaway. We all need to go down to St. George soon? The boys can go golfing and we can just chill.

Is Shelby crawling? Oh how they grow too fast!!! Sophie still won't stay on her tummy for long without putting up a fit!

Mackay Family said...

That picture of Logan is the best! He smile made me laugh!

Bummer that the weather was bad, but looks like you guys still had fun. Love the pic of Logan and Shelby together...so cute.

the Eggett's said...

So fun that you got to go to st. george, . . . too bad it wasn't better weather. I believe that st. george is a little piece of heaven and I want to permanently live there someday :)

did you have a good experience with the Little Gym? I want to put my girls in a class there.

the Eggett's said...

by the way. . . . I LOVE how much you have been blogging lately! Keep it coming since it is the only correspondence I have with you! :)

Danielle and Chase said...

I can't get over how dang cute your kids are! Both of those smiles are absolutely adorabe! Looks like you had a fun little get away despite the weather! (Chase said he is way jealous of the golf lessons and the NFL game- He said that you definitely deserve a spot in the wifes hall of fame for the awesome anniversary you planned!!)

PS- I love you as a brunet!!

erin T to the S said...

um, yeah, you look so skinny!I can't wait to have my tennant evacuate so I can be cool and do weight watchers! you do so many things right I just like you.

Todd and Jenn said...

So fun to getaway. Cute pics too. Your kids have the cutest smiles.

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!