Friday, November 6, 2009

3 years old...



How do you begin to talk about something you are so grateful for it makes you cry every time you think about it? Well… That’s how I feel about my little buddy. Logan turned 3 yesterday and I know mom’s always say they can’t believe how fast their children are growing up, but Logan seriously has grown up so much over the past year. He is such a little boy now and I love it. He loves playing sports with his daddy, especially baseball and golf. He is one picky eater but when he gets what he wants he is so excited. He loves his little sister- “Shelby Belles” and is concerned about her all the time. He gets excited about the smallest things and finds joy in being active and being with his friends. He is so smart and loves watching shows where he learns new things. He loves his nana. He is obsessed with Dinosaurs and Transformers. He loves pretending like he is a superhero (especially a transformer or spider man.) He brings so much joy into my life. Hearing “I Love You Mom” every night is seriously the greatest thing a mom could ask for. Logan is so loving and loves to be by mommy. He will come and sit by me and just lay his head on my shoulder or hold my hand. I love my angel boy so much and am so grateful to have him in my life.

For Logan's birthday this week he has had 3 days of fun. Wednesday night we went to the McDonald's play place for dinner with our little family and then to Walmart where he could pick and toy he wanted. He went straight to the transformers but decided to get a couple little cars instead. (P.S. I'm trying out being a brunette right now if you didn't notice. Thursday was his actual Birthday and he was with just mommy during the day. We went to the Little Gym, the Dinosaur Museum, and to lunch together. On Thursday night he was with just daddy and they went to Café Rio, worked in the garage, played some video games, and watched Transformers. Tonight (Friday) we had a Birthday part with his little friends at the Aquarium. He absolutely loved it and loved having all his friends come and play with him. Thank you for everyone that was able to come!
















Here are some of the other pictures we have taken lately… I got Shelby's hair in a tiny pony tail. Halloween was fabulous. Logan actually understood it this year and loved being spider man and trick-or-treating. Shelby had 2 outfits. Inside she was a ballerina and outside she was the cutest lady bug ever. We had my family over Halloween night which was really nice!










P.S. I looked in Shelby’s mouth today and found her 2 bottom teeth poking out. Who knew she was teething??? Not me, because she is seriously the best baby ever!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy birthday Logan! He is so darling Britt...seriously though. I think you have spoiled him just the right amount, it's refreshing. :)

Darling Halloween costumes by the way, wish we could have seen them in person!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Logan! What a fun birthday week he had. He is a cute kid.

Wish we could have seen you on Halloween. Loved their costumes. Shelby's hair in a ponytail is adorable. Love that little girl!

Katie Corbridge said...

Those costumes are adorable! Cutest lady bug... and as cute as a bug too!

On another note, I was just going through and organizing some of the old Corbridge household videos and came across an old gem!!! It's back in the day of Bryan, Shawn's brother Tanner, and another friend singing love songs and playing guitars for a group of friends and family!!! You are going to die... it's so cute and sweet! I'm bringing it to you, so you may enjoy!!! Little did he know then that those songs were for you:)!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!