Wednesday, November 18, 2009

6 Years!!!

Wow... I guess time flies when you are having fun right? Today Bry and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary. It hasn't always been butterflies and fairytales, but I couldn't be happier with any other person. I truly found the perfect man for me. He helps me strive to be who I want to be. The other day I was listening to the radio and the new song by Martina McBride came on "I just call you mine." I literally started balling in the car because that's how I feel about my husband.

everyone that sees you always wants to know you
everyone that knows you always has a smile....
Everyone calls you amazing, I just call you mine


I know cheesy, right? But that's really how I feel. I love you honey and I am so grateful that you are mine forever!!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long...your wedding seems like just yesterday to me. You guys are a great couple!

P.S. Love that song!

candicetheresa said...

Yay. Congrats. 6 years. Awesome! You are perfect for each other!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Is he excited for the weekend? Did he have any idea? You guys are perfect for each other!

Lisa and Oliver said...

That's a darling pic on your wedding day. I remember your reception so well... ha ha I remember talking with Steph and we were like "We want to get married!" Happy Day!

Jess said...

Oh love you two .... perfect!! Have fun this weekend! :)

Todd and Jenn said...

I can't believe it been six years. Your reception was amazing and you guys definitely are a great couple. Happy Anniversary!

yosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
agirlnamedgay said...

congrats to you guys! I actually remember going to your reception...it was beautiful!!! would've been fun to see you guys too...hopefully soon!

Christina (Cha) said...

Happy Anniversary. Will you get me your address on my blog or something? Thanks, love ya.

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!