Saturday, September 12, 2009

Alexa's tree...

As most of you know our angel Alexa was stillborn on her due date 4 years ago this October. Every year in her honor we do a service project in her name. This year, along with a friend of mine that had a stillborn baby this year, we are decorating a tree for the festival of trees. I have wanted to do this for a couple of years and this year it is finally happening. We have actually already been working on it for almost a year now. If anyone would like to donate to helping make our booth fabulous I would love it. Just contact me by phone or email if you would like to help. If not, that is great, but make sure to look for our tree if you go to the festival this year. The name and theme of the tree is “Breath of Heaven.” I am already so excited with how everything is turning out and I want to thank everyone who has already helped out.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I can't wait to see it Britt! How sweet will that be. I will do whatever it is you need me to do. As far as donations what do you need? Money, time, what? I will do whatever!

Jeff and Diana said...

Yay I am putting yours on mine as well! The tree sounds amazing!! I would love to donate! I will call ya.

The Morzelewski Family said...

Hey Britt, I would LOVE to help! Let me know what exactly you need, I think it is a fabulous idea. I think about sweet little Alexa often and I think it is so great that you are able to find ways to honor her every year.......xoxo

Ashley S. said...

What a sweet idea. I cant wait to see it at the festival this year!

The Robinson Family said...

hey brit... such a great idea and fun way to honor your little angel. my mom said she ran into you and you look great! it's been to long! i would love to donate, just let me know where i can mail a check! love ya girl. so happy you blog so i can see your cute family!

Megan said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you were doing this! That is so wonderful! I would love to help out. I work on the weekdays, you know, but I am free on most weekends and some weeknights, so let me know what kind of help you need from me. xoxo, Meg

Danielle and Chase said...

Britt,
What a wonderful idea to honor your precious Alexa! I know that I am a bit late in responding but I would love to help you out and way I can. Please let me know what you need! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!