Saturday, December 19, 2009

Go Broncos!

I haven't blogged yet about our Anniversary! Bry and I switch off every year on who is in charge of our Anniversary and it was my year. So.... I flew him to Denver to watch a Broncos game because he has always wanted to go to an NFL game. We stayed at the Ritz (if you haven't stayed at one you need to put it on a list of things to do in your life.) We were able to get tickets by all the players families on the 8th row!!! (thanks amber.) After the game we got a family pass and went on to the field and took a couple pictures.Then we waited outside the locker room for the players to come out and was able to meet some of them. It was a fabulous and much needed getaway and I pretty much was on the nice list in my husband's book!





Here is another one of our traditional picture taking sessions!!!







We visited Santa this year at the festival of trees. This has been the greatest year because Logan understands everything now. He knows that he wants "Dinosaur Mountain" (had to do black Friday door buster for that one) and "the king" from CARS because he has pretty much every other car. Every time we even talk about Santa he says " and he bring me dinosaur mountain and cars the king." P.S. I love being a mom.




Shelby is getting ready to crawl now!!! Ahhgg!!! She is growing up tooooo fast! I seriously can't get enough of her excitement and energy!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

WORLDS BEST WIFE award!!!! That looks soooo fun! Mark would love me if I did that. :)

Shelby's leggins are so cute!

agirlnamedgay said...

britt definitely on the incredible wife list! i mean who does that?!!! great job! love the pics of your babies, hopefully get to meet little shelby sometime soon!

Mackay Family said...

You get the Wife of the Year Award! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Love the pics of Shelby and Logan!

the Eggett's said...

I am so glad you guys had fun at the game! You look awesome in your Bronco's shirts!!!

candicetheresa said...

Those little tutu leggings are SO STINKIN CUTE!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!