Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 months old

My little sweetness is 3 months old today and I am so incredibly grateful for this little joy. She laughs and smiles on cue any time you want her to. She is babbling like crazy now and is so loud just like her mommy. And.... she slept till 8:30 this morning... enough said!

A couple nights ago I was putting Logan to bed and we were singing our songs together. He looked at me and whispered. "I Love You Mommy." Um, I just about broke down. Seriously children? Could you get any cuter? I just love these kids of mine.




Last weekend we went to a Birthday Party for Logan’s friend, Hallie. It was at Murray Park and the kids had a blast playing all the great games Michelle had planned. Logan could not stay away from the cake and cupcakes and was so excited as soon as he got one. When he thinks something is yummy he says “delicious” now and we heard that many times while he was eating his cupcake. Thanks Magic’s for a great party!






5 comments:

Todd and Jenn said...

I don't think your kids could be any cuter. They are adorable. I love the picture of Annie and Logan. Annie adores Logan. They are such cute friends.

Jess said...

AH! Is she really 3 months?!?! I am in LOVE with both your kids ... so glad we are related! :)

Kristen said...

Oh how time flies huh? You do have such beautiful children Britt. I think I shed a tear after I read what Logan whispered to you. Life doesn't get any better than that.

Mackay Family said...

I can't believe she is 3 months old! She is growing up way too fast!

Danielle and Chase said...

Your little girl is so adorable and growing up so fast! Logan is quite the looker as well... what a cute family!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!