Saturday, September 13, 2008

Absent!

I know I have had a long absence. But, ya know… I’ve been busy. I can’t say that I have made a commitment to be a better blogger either. What you see is what you get people… I haven’t taken a lot of pictures lately either. But here is what I have taken pictures of.

CHEESE… This is Logan’s new thing. I didn’t teach him to say cheese when taking pictures, he just started doing it and he squints his eyes up and smiles really cheesy. It’s really adorable.






Cute picture with Grandma at Gardner Village



Our fun day at the Zoo with 2nd Cousin Hailey. Aubrie (Hailey’s mom) and I are cousins and we grew up together. We are only 2 months apart and we somehow continue to do everything at the same time in life. Get married have kids etc… It’s fun to be together. Logan loved the bears and the gorilla’s the most.








6 comments:

The Buckley's said...

He is so cute and I love his hair. I just saw the e-coli post and how freaky is that! I would have been a complete MESS. I am so sorry but so happy that he is okay and doing so much better.

the Eggett's said...

Yay! I am glad to get a little update from the Nordy's! I love Logan's little popped collar!

Mackay Family said...

Gotta love cute Logan! Glad for the update. He really is such a character...thanks for showing me his dance moves the other night!

Jess said...

Oh you gotta love the Logan!!!

The Magic Family said...

Logan is the best looking kid ever! I love his hair and he could not be any cuter! Too bad for the ladies... he belongs to Hallie!

Whitney said...

How cute is Logan? Looks like you have been having fun (besides the sickness). It's so fun to see pictures of you guys!

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!