Friday, June 6, 2008

Long time no Blog...

Okay... so I know I said I was going private but that was right before I went out of town for 2 weeks. St. George then California to visit my little sis. I have so much to blog about but no time. I have been home for one day and I am leaving again today for another vacation with Bry's family. When I get home I promise I will update my blog and send you all the private blog invite. So if there is anyone out there who still wants in on the Nordy News you have a couple more days and then we will put up the privacy please sign :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I want a post from you! Hurry home!

Mackay Family said...

Can't wait for you to get back! You have been gone forever!

Jess said...

i want an invite for sure. Guess who is in my ward, you won't believe, Colin! Crazy small world. He looked so familiar to me, but I didn't know why cause I never actually met him, but it is him.

Jill said...

hey, its Jill, Jed's sister. I got your blog from Jed. Hope that's ok! My email is jmlamx@yahoo.com. Our blog is lamoreauxfam.blogspot.com

Todd Sansom said...

Seriously! Where have you guys been? I feel like my friend pool took a sharp dive.

ps. sansom needs a date. or maybe needs to date. in the end i think its all the same.

Logan & Papa

Logan & Papa
We took this picture at my sister Steph's wedding. You can't get cuter than this!

Logan"s first earache

Logan"s first earache
Our little buddy has his first earache. He was so miserable yesterday and crashed on daddy after a day at the doctor.

Bryan Project

Bryan Project
Bry's first spec home! What a talented husband I have.

Nordhoff Men

Nordhoff Men
The Nordhoff boy's fishing in Boston!

Roasting Peeps!

Roasting Peeps!
New best treat ever! If you have never tried this you need to try this!